Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Very CPK Thanksgiving

Due to incompatible holiday weekend schedules, we did not get together with extended family for Thanksgiving.  But we did meet up on Sunday with my parents, my brother and his fiancé at California Pizza Kitchen.  My parents hadn’t seen the kids since August!   It is hard to believe our school and activity schedule has been so crazy that we haven’t gone to see anyone for a while!  Anyway, I think a good time was had by all.  We certainly stayed there long after we were done eating!

Thanksgiving 023 Thanksgiving 024 Thanksgiving 025

Sorry Mom!  (She doesn’t like having her picture taken).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy that you visited. I'd love to hear from you if you have a comment or just want say "Hi".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...