Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It’s beginning to look a lot like Easter

It is week number two of our kids Spring Break.  One of the things they wanted to do this week was to see the Easter Bunny.  And so we did.  And got a photo…

scan0001

Notice the plethora of band-aids on Miles’ face.  He had a little fall on Sunday night.  I’m just glad this was taken before the ketchup accident that Ella had at lunch… 

On this trip the kids were also outfitted for Easter Sunday.  I can’t wait for egg hunts, church, the cute clothes and a family meal!

I have been doing lots of Spring cleaning, organizing, exercising and working on a couple projects.  Can’t wait to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy that you visited. I'd love to hear from you if you have a comment or just want say "Hi".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...