Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Remaking of an Ottoman

I had all of the fabric pieces ready, so I finished up the ottoman on Monday. The staple gun was my best friend. That and some upholstery strips and tack strips.

Adding the corners:


Now the sides:


Covering the cushion/top:


Done. I have finally gotten over the fact that it’s not perfect and am really enjoying the newly covered set in our family room.


This post has been added to :

Check out all of the other talented slipcoverers there!


  1. Very nice job! You got your slipcover to fit so well. I've added you to my blog list. Please come over and check out my new blog at


I'm so happy that you visited. I'd love to hear from you if you have a comment or just want say "Hi".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...