Friday, January 22, 2010

Welcome

I have been blogging for several years now and decided to give my old blog a (permanent?) rest. I mostly focused on myself and things I made. In my life I am focusing now, even more than ever on my family. With that I’d like to make a fresh start blogging too.

20100113

I have been blessed with a wonderful family. I have a husband who works hard so that I can stay at home to care for our two children and the house. We are both dedicated to doing our best to nurture our children and teach them to be the best kids they can be. Our oldest is Ella, a wonderfully bright and active little girl. She loves reading, dancing, school, and just about everything. Miles is our youngest and he is a handsome, funny and sweet little guy. He’s a bit more reserved to try new things, but he is growing to accept new experiences. They are both a real joy and love each other very much. I love spending time with them and coming up with creative ideas to teach them life skills. I also love trying to beautify our house so that it reflects our family and feels like a real home to us as well as a place to welcome guests. I hope to incorporate a little bit of all of this right here at The Home We Make.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristi, nice to meet you..I saw your link over at Rhoda's Southern Hospitality..I really liked that you just shut down your blog. That must have been hard to do. My sons are adults now, and I am retired/disabled as my husband is also, so I have more time to blog..but even I find it taking over my life. I need to spend more time with my elderly parents who live closeby. Anyway, your comment to Rhoda struck a a note with me, and I wanted to come say hi! And hope you don't mind if I follow..your children look adorable and sweet..
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy that you visited. I'd love to hear from you if you have a comment or just want say "Hi".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...