Friday, July 2, 2010

Handbag with a Side of Necklace

To lighten things up a bit here:

I am pretty picky when it comes to handbags.  Not too big, not too small.  Just right (for me at least).  I also am not a fan of status symbol handbags.  I do not have a desire to let the world know that I have a Coach purse.  I just want to have something cute and comfortable.  Oh, and not cheaply made either.

I have noticed that I’ve been drawn to Fossil and Relic handbag styles lately.  Well, I have been for a while now.  Luckily we have two Fossil outlets nearby, so I don’t have to pay Fossil prices for my bags.  And the last Relic I got was at JC Penney on sale.  The last two or three Fossil/Relic bags I have purchased are canvas and colorful, and I think, cute.  But sometimes i think it is good to break out of a rut…

While at an outlet this week, I was draw to two canvas bags, but made myself walk over to the leather side.  I spotted one that was my style, but too big.  Then I saw this one, its younger sister:

fossilcaprispurse fossilcaprispurse2

Cute, the right size, comfortable and leather (and on sale).  Got it.

I also went into a store where I didn’t find any tops or skirts I liked (what I was searching for), but did find this necklace that called my name.  The salesperson actually talked me out of buying it because she thought I should wait for a sale.  Later that day I went to another mall and got it.  On sale.  By finding a top there that I did like and cashing in on the buy one, get one half off sale.

c&bneclace

Christopher & Banks

 

 

This shopping trip brought to you by me rewarding myself for doing well on my test (the one in school, not the medical test).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy that you visited. I'd love to hear from you if you have a comment or just want say "Hi".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...