Monday, November 8, 2010

Sweet Things

A few weeks ago I stopped by a garage sale in our neighborhood.  She had some pretty embroidered linens.  I could not resist this pillowcase for Ella’s room.  It has the perfect colors and such delicate handiwork.  How often can you find something like this anymore?

20101105-0935

Today was an amazingly beautiful day.  66 degrees for the beginning of November.  Not too shabby! 

I felt the best I have in weeks, though not 100%.  I’m going to the doctor on Wednesday to see if she recommends any testing.  Some issues seem a bit troublesome and just being sick for so long is not preferable either.

On another note, as much as I was worried about taking an online class, I have been really enjoying my online Statistics class.  I thought I’d miss that classroom time.  But really, for math, I think I’m better without it.  I can read the text and practice problems on my own.  And honestly, taking a test at home alone in peace and quiet (when kids are at school) is much easier for me than sitting in a class with others under the buzzing fluorescent lights and (to me) a greater feeling of pressure.  That being said, I took my 3rd Exam today for this class and got another 100%!  It was the toughest exam yet and I was prepared to not have a perfect score, but boy was I shocked and pleasantly surprised.  1 big project, 1 smaller assignment, a bunch of intermediate homework and 1 more exam and I’ll be done.  Hmmm, still sounds like a lot to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy that you visited. I'd love to hear from you if you have a comment or just want say "Hi".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...