Monday, May 17, 2010

Intermission (Mother’s Day Continued)

We interrupt this super excitingly long, multi post recap of our Key West vacation from a month ago to present some photos from our pocket camera that I just uploaded to our computer.  Forgive me for two posts in one day…

These photos from our Mother’s Day trip to the Chicago Botanic Garden mean a lot to me.  Thank-you kids and husband for taking me!

20100509-4

My favorite flower of the day (top view):

20100509

The only photo of the bunch where they weren’t making faces.

20100509-2 

Taken by Ella (it was crooked but I sort of fixed that in Photoshop Lightroom).

20100509-5

Taken by Miles (notice finger in frame).

20100509-6

1 comment:

  1. Been loving your photos of Key West (even though I haven't been commenting) and think these Mother's Day photos are precious. You're one lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy that you visited. I'd love to hear from you if you have a comment or just want say "Hi".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...