Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just Bag It

After my class was over, I was set on having a fun August.  Somehow it has turned into somewhat busy, and stressful August.

To relieve some stress, I broke open a new shipment of fabric, which I obtained through a trade, and started in on making a simple bag.

20100803--3

I like this fabric so much.  It is just so cute and unusual.  The designer, Laurie Wisburn, has been printing her own fabric independently and selling it through her own Etsy store Scarlet Fig.  Recently she has had her line, Tufted Tweets, picked up and printed by Robert Kaufman and it is out for sale.  I love the different color choices.  Red with orange, aqua with lime, and purple with purple.  RK will also be picking up her previous line, Urban Circus to print in large quantities and it should be available in August.  I may need to pick up some of this for bibs.  That is, if I have time to even make bibs!

I just felt the fabric and the bag calling me to make it.  I’m not sure what it’s for.  Does anyone think they might want it? 

20100803--2

It will be reversible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy that you visited. I'd love to hear from you if you have a comment or just want say "Hi".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...