Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Featured

Today’s Farmer’s Market was called off due to a threat of inclimate weather.  We certainly have been having our share of inclimate weather!  Monday night we were all in the basement around 11 pm because of continuous emergency signals.

But, since the Market was cancelled, and I was needing a break from the last few days, I worked on getting all of my remaining items back on Etsy, as well as listing some new items.

A result of this was a nice surprise.  I was included in a beautiful treasury!  Magnets have not been my best seller, but heck they look pretty nice here amongst these other cool pieces.  I’ll take it!

62310treasury

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy that you visited. I'd love to hear from you if you have a comment or just want say "Hi".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...